1. What animals have you adopted?
My family and I have adopted five dogs, three cats and one guinea pig.
2. Why did you choose to adopt stray animals?
We saw no point in paying an excessive amount of money for a pet store dog when there were so many that were currently being neglected in their homes.
3. Why is it important for others to do the same?
I believe it is important for others to adopt animals because they need homes and it teaches important skills, such as responsibility. Plus, it is always wonderful to have a companion.
4. How can SHS students help prevent animal cruelty?
The SHS students can help prevent animal cruelty by donating time and supplies to animal cruelty centers around town.
5. How has adopting stray animals changed your life?
Adopting animals has changed my life by providing a sense of responsibility and friendship every time I walk into my house. It's a fantastic feeling when I see my three current dogs, who are all rescues, tails wagging ecstatically and smiling.